Friday, March 13, 2009

“Colossians’ T-shirt; the Magical Flashback”


I was so happy during our “Sadsad sa Kalye”. A very noisy drums and shouts came from the mouth of the students. I also of course shouted “Viva Kay Senor Sto. Nino.” We were so lucky because the weather was good. Not hot and did not rain also, that’s why we enjoy very much. But my happiness ended when the afternoon came. I tell you why.


Colossian’s T-shirt cost P 130.00 sold by Uncle Rommy. I was able to down 20 pesos only hoping that I could wear the T-shirt and be paid on the day of “Sadsad”. Unfortunately during our choir in the St. John Cathedral I was so disappointed in the text of Aisel that someone told that I can’t wear the T-shirt because I’ve not yet paid the amount. They don’t know that I have money so that I could pay my balance. But to be sure I went to the group of people in the street and those were my classmates. I showed the money to some of my classmates but no more T-shirt was there. Because of the Magical Flashback happened to me I was able to remember all the mistakes of my classmates, almost all of them. My heart on that day was full of pain and heartaches. And then I decide to go home for a better. Every night I used to think and sometimes dreamt of it. I don’t know why. My family and I started to be fine and okay in communication when that incident happened. I don’t know also why. And I did not forget what happened until our class resume I ignore them and did not talked with them except Honeylen and Loren. They were my classmates whom I trusted most. They advised me to talk with my classmates but I answered them that I had promised and asked God for a sign when I’m going to talk with them.


The judgment day came, January 23, 2009, Friday a forum was happened in our classroom. Then it was my chance to tell them what my heartaches are. Why I ignored them for past days. First, I enumerated their mistakes or faults did to me and even to their friends and best friends. Like for example the cleaning of the room, I observed that no one cleans if I do not. No one arranged the room when I do not. And the most was their bad feedbacks to their own classmates even to their best friends. Suddenly the tears dropped in my eyes and also classmates cry. Maybe they realized of what they did.


I am hoping that someday some of my classmates who did not understand me will realize for what I had told them. Hoping that someday their mind will be mature as soon as possible as the economic crisis arises in this world.


And I was so thankful to the Colossians’ T-shirt; the Magical Flashback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am a simple person but i do have fear in God