Friday, March 27, 2009

“That’s my Proctor”


August 27, 2008, I woke up early in the morning because we had our National Career Assessment Examination or NCAE. The purpose why I had woke up early because I was afraid to be scolded by my adviser. And at least, I did it.
When I was in the gate already, I felt nervous because I was thinking that, “What if I failed the exam?”. How can I give pride to my parents? That were the question I was thinking.
When I sat on my chair, there was the feeling of nervousness, happiness, sadness or we can say mixed emotions. “Oh! Why is this happening to me?”, I said to myself. Someone of my co- examinee told us that there was already the proctor. “OMG, I mean oh my gosh, again my heart had beat faster than before the protractor came. In that case, I asked myself, “How can I control my nervousness?” “I can’t answer the questions if this will continue.”
When the proctor approached me, oh thanks, God! My nervousness lessens. Thanks to the proctor he had helped me to lessen my nervousness.
I was very happy after the exam because I had answered the questions very well and I was really confident to my answers. Thank you again to the gay proctor who was assigned to us. He was really understanding, concern and kind to us.
That was my proctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am a simple person but i do have fear in God