Thursday, March 26, 2009

Speech for all Running Canditates


A leader must be a good example. And a good leader is needed in our school today especially to our ACCHSSSG for some of its members will now graduate this April 2. So we are here to ask for your support and to help you think who you are going to vote.
I’m _______________ Section_________ running for the position of _________.
I know that my position is as high as others but I could say that I will do my best not only to maintain the discipline but to improve it to among our students. I know that I’m not so familiar with you but mind you it’s not the popularity but the sincerity of a candidate to run and to serve for our School Government. That’s why I voluntarily submit my name to this position because for the past days I realized how a good leader is in need. Then it entered in my mind the realization why the students don’t respect their teacher (or you may write some problems of the teachers to the students.)
Our school government is a respectable staffs of this school so we must also respect the members of it.
And again I’m ________________, standing here in front of you asking for your votes. I devotedly and sincerely run for the position of ________________. I know that it is the ink of your pen, in the paper you are going to write and to the honesty of your mind and heart the candidates deserving to win will be.
Thank you and God Bless You ALL……….

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am a simple person but i do have fear in God