Thursday, March 26, 2009

”U.R.L. - MY PARTNER”


Saturday afternoon, my partner Apple and I decided to research about the topic we had chosen-“SEX CHANGE.” This topic strikes us most because both of us had questions about it. Like, why is it that there were many people having sex change?” And “were they happy after they had sex change?” Lastly, “What was the source for them to change?” Well we don’t know’ that’s why we were questioning. Oh! I am now out of my topic. Actually that is only an introduction. My main topic here is all about U.R.L as my partner as my sources.
U.R.L- the source of all articles. Like my partner, she was my source of money. But how? Let me tell you the short story about it.
At exactly four o’clock in the afternoon after our NCAE Review, I was alone who researched the article about sex change. The reason why I was alone because my partner had her practiced. Even though it was okay for me to’ be alone there was still hardships in finding eight articles.
As time passed I didn’t mind already about my hour. But in truth, I really did not think of it because my partner was supporting me financially. Another thing there was when I was lacking for money. Fortunately, she approached me and asked me if what do I need. And of course, I told her the truth that I was no money anymore. Without any thinking she had gave me money for me to continue searching articles. See! She deserved to be the U.R.L of my research life. She deserved to be the source of my financial support. Thanks God of course for He had gave Apple from heaven to be my partner in our project.
Once again, I’m proud to present to you, my very own U.R.L- Apple Gallardo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am a simple person but i do have fear in God