Friday, March 13, 2009

Jo-jie Marck's Sacrifice




As the days past, the JS was also near. The JS was scheduled on March 3, 2009, Tuesday. Days before the said event of course my classmates were very excited except me for I decided not to join in the said event.

Saturday morning, February 28, 2009 during our C.A.T. a lots of convincing words came from the mouth of my classmates convincing me to join the JS for even I did not join the JS in third year, last year. But I answered them honestly that I will not join the JS because I don’t have money. Actually I did not tell this to my parents because I don’t want them to worry. In fact our family needs money and not to be wasted in such non sense things.

After the class and CIVAC still my classmates convinced me to join while we were walking until I was not able to handle the pain in my heart and the pity on myself I was able to shed tears. When I reached the house my tears falls heavily maybe because of self pity. I know that it’s hard not to join in the JS for two years; I know that someday I will ever find for this. But I know also that I need to sacrifice myself so that my family will not spent money instead for me but for the fees in school of my sisters and brother.

My sisters and brother went home already and my sister Jojielyn caught me crying and asked me why. Then I tell the truth to her. She then voluntarily said that she will spend money from her savings in AVON for my JS. But I refused, because the deadline for the payment ended already and I know also that the money will still be used for some important matters, more important than to my pleasure. Unfortunately on the day of JS I was not able to join. But I tell you what happened to me while the others were in the event.

After watching the T.V, I proceeded to the terrace in the second floor of the apartment imagining what were happening in the JS in Le Pemy, Angdagao, Aklan. Crying for I was not able to join the JS. Realizing so many things and thinking of my dreams in life that someday I will reach them. My tear dropped heavily when I heard the music and the shouts came from the place where the JS held. It was an hour that I waited and looking forward for the students joined in the JS going back to their home and of course riding in the tricycle and for the Ritchie rich sitting in their nice service driven by their drivers or daddies.

Then I was hoping for sweet dreams that someday ill be there. Oh, I know someday this word JS- Jo-jie Marck’s Sacrifice will be my inspiration until I grow and reach my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am a simple person but i do have fear in God