Thursday, March 26, 2009

“To sacrifice is to Love, To Love is to Sacrifice”


October 18, 2008, Saturday was the excursion of the fourth year students because they won in the “Hampang Kitahanon” 2008. Oh, actually I did not joined the excursion because my sister did not allowed me to be their. And of course I really did not mind to join because I had helped Bro. Bong in the choir.
Sacrifice according to “Teacher Jemuel” during our bible sharing is love. Why? Because if you sacrifice yourself in a way that it will help your fellowmen it is a love.
I really love my classmates for I sacrificed myself to helped Bro. Bong than to join the excursion.
I had really a happy time with my co- members of choir singing because we had sang a new song which made us laugh and enjoy much. In that day also I had realized that whatever happiness in your life there should be also sacrifice.
I can’t really write a long story in that day because my life on that day was complete because of my sacrifice.
But I was so sorry to the teachers and to my classmates for I had not joined them. Despite of that I was also thankful to God that he had set me where I should be.
Again every SACRIFICE IS LOVE AND EVERY LOVE IS SACRIFICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am a simple person but i do have fear in God